- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must posses a valid photo ID.
- Must have no indictable criminal record.
- Must be fingerprinted by a state licensed agency – $67.20 fee.
- Must register with the NJ State Police – $75.00 fee.
The SORA training course is 24 hours which includes, but is not limited to, the following subject matter:
- NJ Attorney General’s Use of Force Policy
- Terrorism Awareness
- Cargo Theft
- First Aid Awareness
- Incident Command System
- Security Measures: Prevention and Deterrence
- New Jersey’s Critical Infrastructure Awareness
- Suspicious Letters and Packages
- Suicide bombs and Vehicle borne improvised explosive devices (VBIED’s)
- Report Writing
- Street Gangs
Yes, Prestige Medical Solutions offers courses both in the daytime and evening.
Yes, there are! According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, nursing assistant jobs will experience about 19% growth by 2018.
Our clinical site is:
AristaCare at Norwood Terrace
40 Norwood Avenue
Plainfield, NJ 07060
If you would like more information on any one of our programs, please feel free to either call us or come down to our central office location. Visit our contact us page for more information.
Our Certified Nursing Assistant course can be completed in 4 weeks on a full time basis or 6-8 weeks on a part time basis.